Sensor - DPS
The DPS contain only a few active devices, such as a piezo-reflective poly-silicon thin-film measuring cell, a signal processing ASIC and a U / I or U / U converter.
The calibration takes place electronically, which means that the pressure transducers have a small overall error and are long-term stable. The hermetically sealed and completely vacuum-tight stainless steel thin-film measuring cell ensures high long-term durability and stability. The ASIC is a programmable precision CMOS ASIC with EEPROM data storage and analogue signal path, which is qualified for an extended working temperature range.
- Pressure: Relative pressure and absolute pressure possible
- Pressure transmitter with high overload safety
- Sealing-free in the area of the medium
- Fully welded stainless steel thin film sensor
- No transfer liquid (dry measuring cell)
- Robust against shock, pulsation and vibration (shock> 1000g, vibration> 20g)
- Very high pressure resistance with dynamic load changes
- Very good reproducibility and long-term stability
- Very large temperature range
Flexible design of the process and electrical connection variants by modular system
Back Product inquiry